Monday, March 24, 2014

Rink Tour

I know I said I was done here, but as a final wrap up, I leave you with a visual of every rink I've ever seen BU play at, in chronological order.
Section 9, Row T, Seats 1 and 2 at Walter Brown
the place where I saw my first hockey game
The Garden, fitting I ended high school hockey career
on the same bench Jack Parker did 
Tsongas Arena, my first road game (2001)
Matthews Arena (2002)
BU played at DCU in 2002, '03, '05, and '06 in the NCAA
Tournament.
Conte Forum, Boston College (2003) 
Schneider Arena, Providence. First Time I went was in 2003 in
the Hockey East Quarterfinals.  
Agganis Arena opened it's doors in January of 2005, I was
at Opening Night, a 2-1 win over Minnesota. This is the view
from my season tickets in second 114 
Bright Center, Harvard. (2006). Harvard is one of two rinks
on this list that I have actually played a hockey game on.
The other is Boston Garden
Lawler Rink, Merrimack (2007)
Verizon Wireless Arena, Manchester NH (2009 NCAA Regionals) 
Verizon Center, Washington DC (2009 Frozen Four). My first
and only Frozen Four.
Mullins Center, UMass (2010)
Madison Square Garden, New York City.
Been here for three of the four Red Hot Hockey
games with Cornell, the first of which I saw in
November 2009.  
Scott Trade Center, St. Louis, Missouri (Icebreaker 2011) 
Gutterson Field-House, Vermont (2012)
Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, Minnesota (2012 West Regional)
The Wittemore Center, New Hampshire (2013)
Yost Ice Arena, Michigan (2014)
Munn Arena, Michigan State (2014)
Alfond Arena, Maine (2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment