Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Back

Me after the game tying goal
last friday.
(Photo by Sharon Haggerty)
So, the last few days I have taken a break and did not really cover the Vermont weekend at all. Last weekend was definitely the worst weekend of the year for me personally. Yeah, BU lost Saturday, but my high school team (Medfield) also lost in the first round of the D3 tournament 4-3 to Pembroke in a shootout. Yes, they decided a playoff game in a shootout. Still a little bitter as you can tell. Anyway, we were down 3-0 after the first, only to score three straight goals in less than eight minutes to tie the game 3-3 in the third. I had the tying goal and had never really been more excited about scoring a single goal in all of my career. That being said the low that followed after losing the shootout made it really hard to want to do anything involving hockey the past few days, thus no game recaps or Monday Thoughts.

This weekend I should be able to go to both of the Northeastern games, so there will be recaps and what not in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment