Tuesday, November 30, 2010
The NCAA Tournament As It Would Look Right Now
BU sits in fourth right now, making them the final number one seed.
The winner of each Conference tournament is an automatic qualifier regardless of their Pair Wise Rank.
Here's how my playoff bracket looks going into December:
Regional site: Bridgeport Connecticut, East Regional
1. Yale vs. 16. Canisuis/Robert Morris (Atlantic Hockey Conference leaders)
8. Michigan vs. 9. Denver
Regional site: St Louis Missouri, West Regional
2. Nebraska Omaha vs. 15. Maine
7. North Dakota vs. 10. Minnesota
Regional site:Green Bay Wisconsin, Mid-West Regional
3. Minnesota Duluth vs. 14. Rensselaer
5. Notre Damevs. 11. Union
Regional site: Manchester New Hampshire, North-East Regional.
4. Boston University vs. 13. Dartmouth/Boston College
6. New Hampshire* vs. 12. Miami
*Site host automatically seeded at their host site. In a normal Bracket the 5th seed would play the 12th seed and the 6th seed would play the 11seed.
The Frozen Four is in St. Paul Minnesota on March 7th and 9th.